Home| About Us| Forms| Disclaimer| Terms of Service| Copyright| Privacy Policy| Data Entry

Why Did I Choose to Work at Home?


Image Source: www.littleheartsbooks.com
Having just Googled "why choose to work at home" I find 1,030,000,000 other people have already done just that this morning. 
Are you one of them? 
Why is there currently such a desired exodus from the work-place? 
Work life balance is high on the agenda for most home workers, job satisfaction is another highly targeted area.
So why did I choose to work from home? 
Many years ago when my 3 children were school age and I had just completed my teacher's training, the only teaching jobs I could find were in inner city schools. This wasn't I wanted for myself or the children, so I started to look for other work as a stop-gap.
I was offered a sales position as a self-employed agent by a well-known national window company. I loved my freedom, the excitement of sales and the opportunity to work in my own way. No pushy into the night presentations, that wasn't my style. I care about people and treating them how I would like to be treated, besides I had a family to look after. My calls were short and to the point, I did a good job, gave customers what they wanted and made a great living for 15 years.
I later had other sales position which I loved but being self-employed for this length of time and the autonomy it gave me, had whetted my appetite for freedom. So I vowed at the earliest opportunity I would again work at home.
I learnt some computer skills whist I was in employment, studied various online businesses and the rest is history.
So if you have a hankering for freedom and autonomy, start your own part-time online business. It is fun, exciting, rewarding and in time as profitable as the time effort and commitment you put in. It doesn't happen over-night so keep your current job for now and learn the new skills required to be successful; in the knowledge a day will come when you can say goodbye to your boss when you are ready. You will be in charge of your life!
Find a great mentor you can relate to, someone who suits your style of learning. Decide on a topic you are passionate about and will enjoy discovering more about, check it is profitable and there are a hungry audience to purchase the products, this can all be tested.
Take a look at affiliate marketing if you are looking for probably the simplest form of working online. It is inexpensive to set up, you can work part-time and you can send free or paid traffic to your products, which are supplied and delivered by other companies; a form of drop shipping. Take the plunge and begin a hobby business NOW; start planning for your future To-Day!.
If you want to discover more about affiliate marketing, email marketing, driving traffic or any other areas of working online take a look in your favourite book-store you will find an abundance of helpful books.
There are many ways to drive free and paid traffic but here is a simple to read best seller which is a guide to all social media marketing:
"Profitable Social Media Marketing" by Tim Kitchen and Tashmeen Mirza
FREE VIDEOS on Affiliate Marketing
Sarah Staar - Super Affiliate and Renown Coach has allowed me to share her amazing Marketing Videos. She guides you through the process SHE USES to build a profitable and successful business, FAST.
Visit www.developonlinesuccess.com for a Free Beginners Guide, SEO Tips & How to Make Easy Videos - Bring floods of visitors to your website
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9065647